|UPDATE||Granom Nest Patch Notes 16th February||02. 14. 2017||Views 12343|
"And a new experimental subject has walked in... what have you got to offer me?"
You may attain the following achievements and titles by clearing Granom Nest:
Rumble Mode Changes
- Monster level has been increased to Lv93.
- HP of all monsters (except boss monsters) has been slightly increased.
- A buff that periodically recovers MP will be applied when you enter.
1) Press the Matching key (Default: Insert key) or click on the Matching Icon to open the Matching UI
2) Click the Battlefield Tab
3) Click the Matching button to begin matching
Rumble Mode Info
- Rumble Mode is a massive PvPvE battlefield, where players have to kill monsters or players from the opposing team within the time limit.
- Up to 12 people (6 per team) can participate in each instance of Rumble Mode.
- Only level 93 characters can participate in Rumble Mode
- Schedule for Rumble Mode is as follow:
*Above Timings are in PST
- Matching can be done in a party, and the party must have at least 2 members.
- Matching request can be done only by the party leader.
- The team that collects 30,000 points first is declared the winner.
- If both teams does not reach 30,000 points within the time limit, the team with the higher point will be the winner.
- Points are obtained when monsters or enemy players are killed.
- If you are killed, your points will be deducted. If you are killed by an enemy player, the player who killed you will take the points deducted from you.
- Players with 0 points will not have any points deducted
- You lose 30% of your points if killed by an enemy player, and 50 points (fixed) if killed by a monster.
- The following icons will be shown above your character following the amount of points you have
- Various Monsters roam the battlefield, and you will gain points by killing them.
- Some higher grade monsters will appear at certain intervals, which will award more points when killed.
- Certain monsters provide buffs when killed, so be mindful not to let the opponent team kill them.
- You may surrender the round, but only after 5 minutes have passed
- To surrender, open the menu by pressing the ESC key, then click on the [Surrender] button
- You will surrender successfully if more than 70% of your team agrees
- If surrender fails, you can request for a surrender again after 1 minute.
Re-entry and leaving penalty
- If you are disconnected during the match, you can re-enter when you log in back into the game.
- However, if you choose not to re-enter, a leaving penalty will be imposed on you for 10 minutes.
- With the leaving penalty in effect, you are not allowed to request for Rumble Mode matching.
- You will be awarded a reward pouch when you win or lose
Enhanced Rumble Mode Title Stats
- Rumble Mode Titles' stats has been enhanced
Lv93 Rare Talisman Crafting Added
- Lv93 Rare Talisman can now be crafted
- Brilliant Talisman Fragment and Brilliant Talisman Essence are needed for crafting
Lv93 Skill Accessory Crafting
- Lv93 Epic Grade Skill Accessory crafting will be added to Blacksmith NPC’s crafting menu
- Obsession Theano Fragment and Brilliant Technique Fragment (Hero’s Battlefield) are needed for crafting Lv93 skill accessory.
- Obsession Theano Fragment can be obtained by disassembling Lv93 Epic Grade Obsession Theano accessories, which drops from Granom Nest
Nest Gold Pouch Added
- Epic Grade Gold Pouch will be dropped from Granom Nest
Rajuul Costume Set
New Epic Costumes (From Costume Synthesis Tablet) - Racer Set
- Chance to obtain Fascinating Rajuul Wing/Tail/Decal and Necklace from this special Dragon Egg (Note that Weapon coupons is not included in the egg this time round)
Dragon Egg Addition
- Ruby Lustre Dragon mount has been added into the Dragon Egg