|UPDATE||Black Mara Patch Notes 18th May||05. 15. 2017||Views 17023|
• Mara has changed Sorceress’s magic to suit her own needs. She can use acute magic attacks quickly or collect energy for a single powerful blow depending on her situation. She can also retreat to escape from danger or summon objects that respond to her attacks.
•Mara can use dark power earned from the contract with darkness to transform into Black Mara. The transformation has attack abilities whereby the character charges at enemies to deal damage while transforming or transforms on the spot while dealing damage on a wider area.
•Main skills are changed and strong damage can be dealt on nearby enemies.
The goal is to kill monsters to fill the Nightmare Gauge and attain Nightmare Stars.
Unlike Nightmare 1 - 4, Random Events will not occur.
Upon defeating the boss at Nightmare Level 5, a reward chest will appear in the centre of the map.
You'll be able to attain items such as Level 93 Magic Talismans and Garnets from the Treasure Chest.
By clearing the Granom Practice Mode, you can attain the Conqueror of Granom's Illusion Title:
- Level 70 Main Quest Glitch - 'The Bitter End' Crash issue
- Ultimate Theano Set Bonus
Dream's Saviour Package
Noble's Saviour Package
Forest's Saviour Package
2016 Wedding Package
New Cash Items:
• Hair dye (lemon glow, ice blue)
• Eye Dye (Emerald)
• Engraving Scroll Collection (Armour, Weapon)
Dragon Egg Update:
Brilliant Saviour Wings
Brilliant Saviour Tail
Brilliant Saviour Decal
Brilliant Saviour Spirit