|UPDATE||[Patchnote] October Patchnote||10. 05. 2020||Views 8966|
- Halloween Pumpkin Lamp Wings/Tail/Decal
- Yuni’s Earrings/Ring/Necklace of Illusion
◆ New Missions Added
※ A new type of mission has been added to the Mission Bulletin Board to boost mission variety.
※ The new missions added to this update will not appear upon refreshing the list after being deleted.
◆ New Mission Info
◆ Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry
※ Added the new heraldry item Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry.
※ Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry can be acquired by opening a Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry Pouch.
※ Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry can be acquired as a reward for clearing Frontal Breakthrough missions.
※ Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry possesses Attribute ATK stats and cannot be equipped along with Fierce Battle Heraldry and Vigor Heraldry.
※ The Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry Attribute ATK value will be 2% - 20%.
※ The additional Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry stat will not be influenced by the Attribute ATK value.
※ The additional Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry stat can be one of the following: ATK, Physical DEF, Magic DEF, CRT, CRT damage, Max HP, final damage, ATK%.
※ Final damage and ATK% appear at low rate.
◆ Vigor Heraldry
※ Added the new heraldry item Vigor Heraldry.
※ Vigor Heraldry can be acquired by opening a Vigor Heraldry Pouch.
※ Vigor Heraldry Pouches can be purchased from Saint Haven - Priestess of Darkness Mocha's Stage Shop for 15 Hero's Vigor and 10 gold.
※ Hero's Vigor can be acquired through Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry disassembly.
※ Vigor Heraldry possesses a 20% Attribute ATK stat value and can be equipped along with Fierce Battle Heraldry and Frontal Breakthrough Heraldry.
※ Vigor Heraldry does not have any additional stats.
◆ Companion Mission Box
※ Companion Mission Boxes appear as rewards for newly added companion missions.
※ Companion Mission Box Stage 2 missions must be fully completed to get additional rewards.
※ Several Companion Mission Boxes can be owned at once.
◇ Vibrant Attribute Attack Dragon Jade Changes
▶ Use of a Stronghammer Dragon Jade Refiner on a Vibrant Attribute Attack Dragon Jade applies All Attribute ATK.
Example: Stats upon using a Stronghammer Dragon Jade Refiner on an Iceberg Battle Attack Dragon Jade:
◆ Exhibition Tournament Ranking Reward Criteria Changes
The Exhibition Tournament was designed so that all guild members could enjoy prestigious rewards through the performance of the most powerful warriors representing their guild.
However, it has been deemed problematic to have a structure allowing players to enjoy rewards simply by signing up for a high-ranking guild
without contributing to it during the Exhibition Tournament, or while no longer contributing to the guild after achieving a one-time cumulative contribution.
Therefore, Exhibition Tournament rewards have been adjusted so that they can only be acquired by guild members
who have contributed more than a certain amount to the guild during the tournament season.
Even when the Exhibition Tournament is not opened, you can earn season contributions through guild donations during the season.
The reward period is the same as before.
Only guild members who contribute to the guild during the Exhibition Tournament season can receive rewards.
※ Cumulative contribution points: These are your contribution points accrued through guild donations since joining the guild. They will not be reset.
※ Season contribution points: These are your contribution points accrued through guild donations during the Exhibition Tournament season.
They will be reset when the tournament season ends.
The criteria for automatic selection of a difficulty level upon reconnecting to the game has been changed as below.
※ After the patch is applied, the initial difficulty selected for all players will be [Easy].
◆ Ladder Exit Penalty Improvements
As a mode where players put their pure PvP skills to the test, the matching process is very important for Ladder Rank Battles.
Lately, a lot of players have abused the system by repeatedly leaving before the battle begins after successful matching in order to increase the chances of being matched with a desired opponent.
This has negatively impacted players who enjoy ladder matches in several ways, including having their matching or battles canceled while on standby or after moving to a map.
As a result, we have modified the system so that a penalty is applied to an entire account when a player leaves at any point from the moment matching is successful and the countdown is displayed to the end of the battle.
When a player leaves during battle, a loss will be tallied and their points will be reduced the same amount as before.
All characters in an account will be banned from ladder matching if a player leaves at any point from the point of successful matching when the countdown begins to the end of the battle.
▶ With the Hero’s Battlefield closing, the entry ticket item [Deep Abyss Dimension Box Key] has been changed to a collection item.
▶ [Deep Abyss Dimension Box Keys] can no longer be acquired from Adventure Boxes.
▶ The Hero’s Battlefield ranking board is expected to be closed in November.
▶ The Gold Goblin disappears
- The Gold Goblin who appeared in some stages will no longer appear.
▶ The small amount of gold that could be acquired for defeating normal stage monsters can no longer be obtained.
▶ Changed the guild mission collection item description tool tip color to be the same color as for other currency items.
▶ Added a Precious Item tab to the Common Goods section in the Blacksmith’s Craft Item menu.
▶ Moved Common Goods’ cube crafting to the Precious Item tab.
▶ Added a notification that the item cannot be worn in duplicate to Fierce Battle Heraldry item descriptions.
▶ The Slayer Mode Shop can no longer be used by speaking with Temple Knight Aaron of the Temple Knights Training Area.
After a long age of peace, the Dimensional Rift has been infiltrated by abyssal energy, a power distinct from that of chaos.
This is darkness, the oldest and most fundamental poison festering within the Goddess.
All the particles of darkness in the world have rushed into the Dimensional Rift
and are holding an exclusive banquet of their own.
The longer this feast continues, the greater the Goddess's nightmare grows.
"Please spoil their feast!"
• Entry level: Lv.93+
• Entry capacity: 1-2 people
• Weekly clear limit: 7
• No revives
※ An Everyone’s Banquet Entry Ticket is required.
[Entry Ticket Info]
• Obtained Location: Can be purchased at the [Dimension Rabbit]-[Everyone’s Banquet Shop] in the Temple Knight Training Ground
• Only 1 can be purchased per character daily. Entry tickets have a 1-day usage period.
• Remote Quest > [Lv.93] Everyone's Banquet
※ Press the shortcut key ‘U’ to open the Quest window, then click the ‘Remote Quest’ tab to receive.
※ This cannot be received by characters who have already cleared the existing Everyone's Banquet quest.
• Challenge to the highest floor to get better rewards.
• Clearing normal stages restores player HP and MP
• Clearing boss stages revives dead players
• The stage ends if all players are annihilated.
<Reward Acquisition Conditions>
• First Treasure Chest: Clear Boss Stage (4F)
• Second Treasure Chest: Clear Boss Stage (7F)
• Third Treasure Chest: Clear Boss Stage (11F)
• Final Treasure Chest: Clear Boss Stage (12F)
• Entering a normal stage type brings you randomly to one of two random stages.
• The stage clear count increases after clearing 3F.
- A [Dimensional Fragment] can be acquired from treasure chests appearing upon clearing 4F, 7F, 11F, and 12F in Everyone's Banquet.
Additional fragments can also be acquired, but at a low rate.
- A Rock of Darkness or Golden Goblin Coin can be acquired in the reward chest of the final floor (12F), but at a very low rate.
- Everyone’s Banquet Shop can be accessed through the [Temple Knight Training Ground – Dimension Rabbit].
- There you can purchase [Ancient Element Enhancement Talismans] that increase All Attribute ATK.
- They initially come with a 0.5% All Attribute ATK stat value that can be developed to a maximum of 6.5%.
- Such development can be carried out using [Unstable Dimension Converters], [Dimension Converters], and [Higher Dimension Converters].
- Converters are consumed after a single use.
- The type of Converter that can be used depends on the current stat value of an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman]. Development proceeds as shown in the table below.
Example 1) Converting an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 4.20%] using an [Unstable Dimension Converter] develops it into an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 4.50%]
Example 2) Converting an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 4.50%] using an [Unstable Dimension Converter] develops it into an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 5.00%]
Example 3) Converting an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 5.80%] using a [Dimension Converter] develops it into an [Ancient Element Enhancement Talisman – 5.90%]
▶ [EVENT] Storm of Time and Space has changed.
[EVENT] Storm of Time and Space - [Bacchus x Bacchus x Bacchus +]
• Teach the 3 Bacchus Brothers a lesson.
• Meteors are the best tool for giving them a scolding.
• An Explosive Goblin Technician appears.
• Success: Defeat every Bacchus Brother within 5 minutes
• Failure: 5 minutes elapse or 1 person (or more) dies.
• The Bacchus Brothers constantly regenerate HP.
• Rumor has it receiving a lot of compliments whips up a strong gale.
Storm of Time and Space – Changes
• We have removed [Crash-Bang! Alpaca Ranch], replacing it with [Bacchus × Bacchus × Bacchus +].
• Collected Conjuring Coin can exchange with items at NPC Storyteller Sobong.
▶ Shop Item List
- Items are available to exchange at NPC Storyteller Sobong in Red Lotus Palace and Kathy in Saint Haven.
▶ Spirit and Mount Status
• Players will get one 'Goddess Coin' as an attendance reward with each daily login from October maintenance until the next update.
• You can exchange 30 Goddess Coins for a ‘Deep Twilight Box (Class-exclusive Armor)’ through ‘Priestess of Darkness Canele’, located in ‘Sunset Watchtower’.
• You can exchange 10 Goddess Coins for a 'Goddess Heraldry' in the 'Skill Heraldry Shop' > 'Goddess Heraldry' tab.
• Raincoat Costume will be removed from October target.
◆ Halloween Pumpkin Lamp Wings/Tail/Decal
◆ Yuni’s Earrings/Ring/Necklace of Illusion
•Halloween Pumpkin Lantern Wings/Tail/Decal and Yuni's Accessory of Illusion will be added Special Lagendia Pandora Box and Pandora Point Shop.
• Raspberry Lace Trimming Wings/Tail/Decal will be removed from Special Lagendia Pandora Box at October target. It cannot be exchanged at Pandora Point Shop from October target.
• Summery Necklace/Earrings/Ring will be removed from Special Lagendia Pandora Box at October target. It cannot be exchanged at Pandora Point Shop from October target.
• Pandora Grown Spirit Box is available to purchase with EYET only.
▶ Composition List
• Pandora Growth Spirit Box is consist of Pandora Points, Rare and Epic grade Spirit.
• Warm Butterfly Spirit (Rare)
• Warm Butterfly Spirit (Epic)
• Epic Grade Spirit
• Luxurious Grubby Key (100+15) and Special Grubby Key (10+1) will be removed from October target.