|UPDATE||[Patchnote] November Patch Note [Revised on November 6]||11. 04. 2019||Views 9017|
 Cash Shop
- Snow Iona Wings/Tail/Decal/Necklace
- Snow Iona Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Innocent Iona Spirit
※ Lancea Spinoff character Vena Plaga tutorial and specialization quest story added.
※ After reaching Lv.50 with Vena Plaga,
press shortcut key U and click the Remote Quest tab located at the top of the Quest window.
※ You can carry out the first specialization quest through Saint Haven Royal Guard Roy.
We are holding a raising event to mark the update of Vena Plaga.
Mission boxes can be acquired by all characters, but Event Missions can only be carried out using Vena Plaga.
So, if the mission box is received via characters other than Lancea, here is what could be done:
1. Clear missions and obtain event coins via the character which received the mission box
2. The event coin (transferable) needs to be transferred to the character which received the mission box
3. Then you'll be ready to receive the mission rewards!
◆ How to take part in the event
All Vena Plaga characters can take part!
Beginner’s Guide event mission rewards cannot be received if you skip the Main Quest and cannot be carried out again using the applicable character.
Can only be played 1 time per account!
The server storage cannot be used for Forest Dragon’s Stem Scales obtained by opening a Forest Dragon’s Stem Scales Pouch that was acquired from a mission reward box.
This is bad. The Goddess's nightmare is evolving at will.
Lately even normal people are being impacted by the nightmare.
Is this because of the byway linking to Mistland?
I had an ominous premonition. We cannot close the byway, so we must purify the nightmare somehow, and fast.
A mission from Priestess of Darkness Shea has arrived. Gather all your strength and purify this nightmare!
1. A path has opened to the ‘Nightmare Crack’ through Saint Haven’s [Boundary Gate].
2. Go through the gate within the Waiting Room to enter the Nightmare with Labyrinth difficulty.
<Selection of Labyrinth Difficulty>
* The final reward is only granted when there is a mission. (Gold/Silver Chest)
2. Selectable Golden/Silver Box
Follow the first guide at the beginning of the game! Click on the corresponding UI to read the relevant guide TIP.
Some of the guides are linked to more detailed help by pressing the [?] button.
◆ Goddess Coins added to rewards for clearing Main Quest chapters
- You will acquire 1 Goddess Coin per Main Quest chapter cleared.
- You will not receive a Goddess Coin if you [Abandon](SKIP).
You can trade 30 Goddess Coins to Priestess of Darkness Canele located in the Sunset Watchtower for a Deep Twilight Box (Class Specific-Armor).
※ Goddess Coins can be acquired as attendance rewards and Main Quest chapter rewards.
In the second tab within the Nest Shop, Dragon Jade Generators are sold by type and attribute.
Challenger Jade Generators increased to 2000 Challenger Jade Dust.
Transcendent Dragon Jade Converters increased to 100 Challenger Jade Dust.
We determined that the <boss skip> function didn’t contribute to building an in-game experience where players feel like they are taking on stronger monsters as they progress to higher stages in the [Deep Abyss (Nightmare)] and other Labyrinth dungeons. We therefore decided to take out this function.
◆ Boss Event Additions/Deletions
However, if enhancement fails the enhance value of the equipment will be reset to zero, so use it wisely.
With the removal of Fortress of Erosion, we also changed the mission, help and title content.
We removed the Fortress of Erosion mission located in [Mission (L)-Dungeon (Special)-Special Stage].
With the removal of the Fortress of Erosion mission, [Dark Knight] could no longer be acquired. We therefore made changes to Title content.
[Dark Knight] was also removed from the collection [Dragon Nest Hero Chronicles Ch.2].
We removed Fortress of Erosion-related content from Help(J).
The existing hot spring fatigue could not be exceeded by more than 3600 per day, but this patch has been modified to achieve a maximum of 10800 per day.
This patch makes it easier to navigate by adding a location description for the NPC where Friendship (Y) is active.
As the guild Nest is removed, the associated buff recipe is also deleted.
Existing Defence Elixir/Bland Recovery Elixir/Bland Attack Elixir will be changed as Sell Collection Item.
Removed [Awakening] guide located in [Stage 3] for Spinoff characters in Beginner ’s Guide.
※ Developer's Comment
* Changes *
- In the November update checkup all missions will be reset.
Though Secondary Skills learned through quests and subsequently deleted could be relearned through the NPC,
because the Secondary Skill deletion function was removed from the skill window, these Secondary Skills cannot be learned from [Farm Manager Mori] in conversations unrelated to quests.
※ [Secondary Skills] can be learned from [Farm Manager Mori] after reaching Lv24 and accepting the [Grand Opening of the Farm] quest from [Event Helper Irine].
■ Single skip required for Black Dragon Nest TimeAttack cut scenes
- Revised so that there is only one switch to a cut scene at the beginning of Black Dragon Nest TimeAttack, allowing users to skip all cut scenes at once.
■ Black Dragon Nest TimeAttack gameplay environment improvements
- Improved the gameplay environment in Black Dragon Nest TimeAttack Gates 3 and 4 to deal with serious frame rate issues.
■ Volcano Nest Gate 1
- Improved so that the hit area of explosion attacks emerging from the Volcano Nest Gate 1 stomp patterns can be avoided in midair.
■ Volcano Nest Gate 4
- When the decal patterns begin to appear in Volcano Nest Gate 4, the player is no longer pulled to the middle and instead is thrown to the ground.
- The meteors during the circular breath pattern of Volcano Nest Gate 4 no longer fall on everyone at once and now fall with less frequency.
■ Daidalos Nest Gate 1
- We reduced the HP and Attack power of the Guard Scimitar in Daidalos Nest Gate 1.
- We significantly reduced the damage dealt by missiles in the Daidalos Nest Gate ■ 1 missile evasion pattern.
■ Typhoon Kim Nest
- We eliminated the glitch that mistakenly displayed the message “Mission underway” upon entering [Fission Maze - Typhoon Kim Nest Region].
■ Granom Nest - Gate 2
- We fixed the glitch that left standing all the monuments that summoned the defeated Agnal even after clearing the gate.
■ Sea Dragon Nest - Gate 2
- We fixed the glitch that retained all the fireballs summoned in the center by the Golem Lava even after clearing the gate.
■ Anu Arendel Gate
- We fixed the glitch where the Anu Arendel Nest Gate area could not be displayed all the way to the inner section.
■ Cloister: Silver Vine Forest
- Removed the poison pond patterns from Cloister: Silver Vine Forest.
- Reduced the frequency somersault kick patterns are used in Cloister: Silver Vine Forest.
■ Modified Appearance Rate of Advanced Missions
■ Instances of invaders appearing first in unplayed Ancient Armory West stages
- Fixed instances of monster invaders appearing first in unplayed Ancient Armory West stages so that they appear in normal locations instead.
■ Dragon Followers’ Base
- The power of the Totems using Punisher Brass has been slightly limited.
■ Dark Overlord's Tower
- Corrected the glitch generating the phantom invaders in areas to which movement is restricted.
■ Red Waste
■ Combined Skills
- [Increase Minion EXP] skill removed.
■ Dreamy Dragon Jade
■ Wonderful Theme Park Reward Changed
■ Rewards Changed for [EVENT] Storm of Time and Space and [Catastrophe] Red Lotus Palace
■ Changed Content of Low Grade - High Grade Adventure Box
■ Changed Number of Normal Boxes Appearing in Stages
- Made the number of normal boxes appearing the same for all stages.
■ Sunset Cloister Map
■ Legend Flawless Victory Armour Dragon Jade option appearance rate is changed.
Upon successfully parrying,
Until now, despite successfully Parrying and preventing damage, status abnormalities were not being blocked, unlike with Evade.
This was a slight disadvantage for classes that are forced to actively use Parrying.
However, with recent improvements successful Parrying now prevents status abnormalities.
The Cleric [Block] skill still cannot prevent status abnormalities because its mechanics differ from the Parrying skill.
We have applied this fix to the [Parrying] skill used by the majority of classes and plan to apply it to [Block] as well after ensuring it works reliably.
1. The skill effect is changed.
- Launcher - Trigger
- Impacter - Intense Shock, Intense Pulse Bubble
Saint Haven Defence has opened!
[ Saint Haven's Doomsday? ]
A mysterious unidentified flying object has appeared in Saint Haven! Where did it come from? And who’s inside?
What’s certain is the airship is hostile and if its attacks cannot be stopped, it might be the end of Saint Haven.
- Level requirements : From Level 40 to Level 95
- Entry Ticket : None
- Number of players : 4 to 12 players (cannot enter in a party)
- Saint Haven Gate (East/West/South Gate) → Saint Haven Defence : Gorilla from the Star → Enter event map
[How to enter]
You will enter a waiting room or a room where battle has already begun.
When you enter the waiting room, you will have to wait until minimum number of players (4 players) are gathered.
When you enter a battle room, you will be warped to the battle zone.
Life Stones and Resurrection Scrolls are not used when you resurrect in Saint Haven Defence.
1) Resurrection Cooldown
Resurrection cooldown is applied when you die in Saint Haven Defence.
You cannot resurrect by yourself during the cooldown period so you need to get help from other players.
Cooldown ends when another character enters the resurrection key (default: R) after approaching the dead player.
2) Time limit after Resurrection Cooldown
When resurrection cooldown ends, resurrection time limit will begin.
If you do not resurrect within the time limit or refuse to resurrect, you will be forced to enter town.
When you clear Saint Haven Defence or leave the stage halfway, you will have to wait for 15 minutes before entering Saint Haven Defence again.
- Saint Haven Defence is balanced.
- Durability is not reduced in Saint Haven Defence.
- You cannot enter Saint Haven Defence in a party.
- All skill cooldown are initialised when you first enter Saint Haven Defence and they will not be initialised when you die in battle.
Saint Haven Defence Rewards
- You can get additional Seasonal Points based on the damage amount.
- When defence is successful, you can get “Universe Treasure Pouch”.
- When you open “Universe Treasure Pouch”, you can get one of the items inside.
- When defence is successful, you can get additional Seasonal Points at a set rate.
- When defence is successful, you stand a low chance of acquiring Mecha Dire Wolf Medallion.
Mecha Dire Wolf Mount
King Kang's Plate Headspin / Operation
■ Lagendia Continent Exploration: Season 13 End.
- Lagendia Continent Exploration Season 13 is over.
 Cash Shop
Black Friday costume deals & sale! Discounts up to 40% on select products!
The [Encroaching Nightmare's Costume Package] is available for sale only for Vena Plaga characters.
Black Friday costume deals & sale! Discounts up to 40% on select products!
- Package Contents
: Two types of armours (Helmet, Dress) + Two types of weapons
- Selling Period
: After November's 6th Update Patch ~ Until December Update Patch
Set effect is only applied for Encroaching Nightmare’s costumes.
<Spinoff Costume Appearance>
Also, other spinoff costumes that have given many requests will also be sold in the cash shop.!
= Arch Heretic, Black Mara, Ray Mechanic, Oracle Elder, Bleed Phantom
>Winter is Coming!
> Snow Iona's Wings/ Tail/ Decal/ Necklace/ Weapon Exchange Coupon
> Innocent Iona Spirit
> Trade Warranty will be included as Key item in Iona Transformation gacha from November target.
New minion [Roundy-round Pang-Pang 3.0] is released.
Plus, two types of Epic grade accessories and 1 type of Legend grade accessory are released!
One type of hair style is released!
Three types of hair dye are released! REVISED