|UPDATE||[Patchnote] August Patchnote||08. 04. 2020||Views 17532|
◆ Area Introduction
• [Dry Shimmering Heat Garden]: Spitflower Ignis
• [Mushroom Rock Canyon]: Canyon Guardian Abubbah
• [Stormy Watchtower]: Storm Master Zuu
• [Desert Dragon Temple]: Loyal Follower Kajif
• [Desert Dragon's Resting Place]: Desert Dragon Jakard
◆ Entry Information
◆ Nest Rules
1. Time Attack
※ Stages 1 - 3 have a combined time limit and the timer does not stop until all three stages are cleared.
※ Players can play stages 1 - 3 in any order and if the 3 stages are cleared within 15 minutes (in any order) you will be able to proceed to stage 4.
2. Growing Distrust
※ The Growing Distrust Debuff is applied once and spans stages 1 - 3. The debuff will not reset until all 3 stages are cleared.
◆ Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack Mission
• 5 Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack missions have been added.
• There are 4 hidden missions that are not displayed on the mission list. Achieve the hidden conditions and earn special rewards!
◆ Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack Accessories
※ There are three types of Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack accessories, each of which must be acquired a different way.
※ Set effects are applied for Sparkling Sandstone accessories and Blessed Sparkling Sandstone accessories.
※ Although set effects are not applied for Stage Boss accessories, they are powerful on their own.
※ Blessed Sparkling Sandstone accessories offer +6% more physical/magic ATK on top of the stats of Sparkling Sandstone accessories evolved to the max.
※ All Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack accessories except Blessed Sparkling Sandstone accessories can be evolved to a maximum of Stage 2 using the applicable Evolution Hammer.
※ Details on accessory stats can be found in the Item Guide.
◆ Drop Reward
※ Defeat the bosses for each stage in Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack to obtain the stage rewards.
※ Defeat Desert Dragon Jakard at the last stage of Desert Dragon Nest Time Attack to obtain the final reward.
◆ Desert Dragon Shop
※ The Desert Dragon Shop can be accessed through Priestess of Darkness Chocolate, who is located in front of the Riverwort Wharf Dragon Nest Gate.
※ Desert Black Crystals were added to the Crystal Point Shop.
▶ Right-click alpaca quest materials to obtain a potion that gives 8,000 Hero EXP.
▶ Quests for exchanging alpaca materials have been removed.
▶ Prior to the September update, Hero EXP Potions will be provided upon clearing stage, nest, and nightmare missions.
▶ Clear stage missions to get potions that give 11,320,000 Hero EXP.
▶ Clear nest and nightmare missions to get potions that give 33,960,000 Hero EXP.
- Existing [New / Returning User] has been included in the main quest compensation improvements, and the components have been changed as follows.
- [Just a little more!!] Item is a reward paid at the end of the connection after creating a new character.
- [Welcome!!] The item is a reward that will be paid when you re-login after creating a new character.
- [Cheer up!!] Item is a reward paid at the end of the return character connection.
■ The [Vena Plaga Begins] item is no longer provided for clearing the Vena Plaga tutorial.
■ We have changed the [Beginner Adventurer’s HP Potion] x5 and [Beginner Adventurer’s MP Potion] x5 provided for creating a character to [Hero’s Emergency Medicine] x10.
■ Players can now select up to “Labyrinth 5F” for the difficulty of stages within the Grey Ruins World Zone.
■ The following items can now be sent to server storage: Traces of Twilight, Essence of Twilight, Guide Star, and Lagendia Torch.
■ Right-click the Goddess's Lament item to get 100 Community Points.
■ Gold is no longer provided in the box unlocked for defeating the Green Dragon.
■ The gold obtained in [Catastrophe Red Lotus Palace] and [Red Lotus Maze] content has been changed so that it has designated ownership, meaning it can be acquired individually by each character.
■ Gold is no longer provided upon defeating stage bosses at lower levels (Lv.1-94).
■ Honor Coins will be destroyed upon withdrawing from a guild.
• Guild Honor Coins in possession will be destroyed upon disbanding a guild/withdrawing from a guild/being expelled from a guild.
[EVENT] Storm of Time and Space has changed.
• Use mighty and powerful alpacas to defeat the wolf Lycanthrope!
• The wolf weakens when stunned. Attack it when it is stunned and falls down!
• The gate to the alpaca ranch only opens when both bells on each side are ringing.
• Good things happen when you stop the wind from blowing.
• Maybe a suspicious alpaca will show up...?!
• Success: Defeat the wolf within 5 min
• Failure: 5 min elapses or one person (or more) dies.
* If one of your companions is a ‘solo matchmaking hero’ you will have more luck.
• Players will get one 'Goddess Coin' as an attendance reward with each daily login from August maintenance until the next update.
• You can exchange 30 Goddess Coins for a ‘Deep Twilight Box (Class-exclusive Armor)’ through ‘Priestess of Darkness Canele’, located in ‘Sunset Watchtower’.
• You can exchange 10 Goddess Coins for a 'Goddess Heraldry' in the 'Skill Heraldry Shop' > 'Goddess Heraldry' tab.
• Corrected the bug deleting regular items or preventing them from being received from the mailbox when they are enclosed with an item that has passed its validity date.
- Epic Costume has released from August patch.
- Epic Costume is available to purchase with EYET and DNP.
- Rare Costume’s price will be discounted from September target.
• Sales Period: After the maintenance of August 5 ~ September 9 23:00 (PDT)
• Transformation Look
• Wings / Tail / Decal / Necklace
- Aisha on the Beach Egg has updated.
- If Hero wants to transform to Aisha, Wings / Tail / Decal / Necklace and 2 weapons of Aisha on the Beach will be needed.
- Aisha on the Beach Egg contains Aisha on the Beach Wings / Tail / Decal / Weapon Exchange coupon / Aisha Spirit as key item with certain rate.
- Aisha on the Beach Egg shares Potential gauge with Hero Eggs.
- Aisha on the Beach Egg is only available to purchase by EYET and DNP.
- Hair Dye Item has added to Cash Shop.
• Hair: Lemon Chiffon
• Hair: Royal Plum
• Hair: Royal Red
- Baywatcher Costume has added to Crystal Point Shop.
- Baywatcher Costume package is available to purchase with 300,000 Crystal Point.
• Saviour Costume will be remained in August target.