Here’s EYEDENTITY Games sales policy.
- EYE Cash : The official Virtual point of EYEDENTITY Games to obtain such items provided by EYEDENTITY Games
- EYE Total : Sub divided point of EYE Cash which can be refilled by Prepaid Card.
- EYE Credit : Sub divided point of EYE Cash which can be refilled by Credit Cards, Mobile point charge platform, Debt Cards and Paypal etc.
- Currency : 1 USD means 1,000 EYE Cash.
• Each account can refill the point 3 times per a day.
• The maximum point refill will be limited by account’s grades and the Maximum point refill per a day is 500 USD.
• The maximum point refill per a month is 2,000 USD
• To prevent any abusing scheme through point charge back or unexpected issue, account grade will be set by point spending history.
1) C grade is given to an account who never refill the EYE Cash : Max 50 USD per a day
2) B grade is given to an account who spend under 500 USD : Max 70 USD per a day
3) A grade is given to an account who spend under 1,000 USD : Max 100 USD per a day
4) S grade is given to an account who spend over 1,000 USD : Max 200 USD per a day
5) SS grade is given to an account who spend over 5,000 USD : Max 500 USD per a day• EYE Cash won’t be refunded in any case.
• In case of charge back via 3rd party platform or credit card companies, the related account will be blocked permanently and all DB related to this account will be deleted and never be restored.
• EYE Total has no limitation during the purchasing of items.
• EYE Credit has limitation as below.
1) Item Protection jellies, APPROVAL Stamps, Adventurer bags, and Extra Storage Slots cannot be purchased with EYE Credit
2) Magnifying Glasses cannot be purchased with EYE Credit until a character has reached level 10.
3) Quick HP gain potion, Quick MP gain potions, Marketplace Passes, and Express Mail Stamps cannot be purchased with EYE Credit until a character has reached level 15.
4) Dragon Eggs cannot be purchase with EYE Credit until a character has reached level 32.• Petal, the virtual point provided by EYEDENTITY Games as event rewards, is managed by EYEDENTITY Games and can be deleted without pre-notice in case of emergency.
• When you use third party payment and billing providers, such as PayPal, that provider’s additional terms, and costs, apply. It is your obligation to pay all Federal, State and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the digital goods which you purchase from EYEDENTITY Games.
• When and where required, EYEDENTITY Games or a third party payment processor acting on behalf of EYEDENTITY Games will collect sales tax on your behalf and remit payment to the applicable state government.
• Anything obtained in our stores is not purchased by you, but rather is licensed to you under the terms of this Terms of Sale and the other applicable agreements. Virtual items have no "real world" value. You acknowledge that the virtual goods acquired through the Service are not your property and are not redeemable for any sum of money from us at any time. REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE ITEMS OBTAINED.